Steve's Progress with OCA

This blog is for the learning log for Steve Estill's progress in the study for the BA in Photography with OCA.

The first Module was Photography 1 - The Art Of Photography.
The second module was Photography 1 - Digital Photographic Practice - started in January 2012 and finished in May
For the third module see the new blog at http://moreocapnp.blogspot.co.uk/

Friday 6 January 2012

Assignment 5–Applying the techniques of illustration and narrative

To Catch A Lobster

This is a story of inshore fishing on the North Yorkshire coast. It’s about the equipment and the process of

catching a lobster. I’ve asked a friend, from the village of Staithes, to allow me to go to sea with him to photograph a morning’s fishing. I know I’ll be restricted to the boat cabin’s doorway for taking images as they work the pots, but I’m hopeful that I’ll get a good set of images.

In preparation I’ll get images around the harbour, of the things we need:

· Lobster Pots

· Rope and buoys

· Boats

Assignment 5 Front Cover

Assignment 5 Page 01

Assignment 5 Page 02

Assignment 5 Page 03

Assignment 5 Page 04

Assignment 5 Page 05

Assignment 5 Page 06

Assignment 5 Page 07

Assignment 5 Page 08

Assignment 5 Page 09

Assignment 5 Page 10

Assignment 5 Page 11

No comments:

Post a Comment